This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Wireless mouse

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Is it possible to install a wireless mouse on a regular desktop pc? They all seem to talk about laptop use. I have what I call "carpal shoulder" ….it is muscle pain in upper arm, and pretty sure it is related to the way I sit….. a little bit sideways, with mouse off to the right, resulting in an unnatural twist of upper arm. I could always just straighten out, but would love to be able to use the mouse in other postiions. Of course I can move around the cabled mouse, but that doesn't seem to be as flexible.

Is it possible to install a wireless mouse on a regular desktop pc? They all seem to talk about laptop use.


Yes you can install a wireless mouse on a desktop, You have to follow the instructions. The reciver most likley will be a USB connection will be connected to the pc and the mouse will send the signal to the reciver.

Go to one of your PC Acces.. shops and they can tell you which one would be the best to use. Plus you can ask questions and look at the box to see whats needed on your part.

Cheers,

Jimbo1
Ofcourse you can use wireless mouse to your desktop pc. You just need Connect the wireless receiver to the USB port on your pc and install its software.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI