This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

using mousekeys

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have read where mousekeys can be turned on to help with keyboard/windows shortcuts. I have other members in the family who use this pc. My question is: If I turn on mousekeys can the mouse itself still be used by other family members? Thanks for reading and in advance for any help offered. hedley
Hello hedley93, Turning mousekeys on will not stop the mouse from working. You can use both the numpad (to control the mouse pointer) and the mouse itself at the same time. Just a word of warning with mousekeys, it may move considerably slower than your mouse. You may need to play around with the settings to get it working at a more comfortable speed. I hope that helps,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI