Hello everybody,
I am looking to buy a new wireless mouse & keyboard set, my budget is not too high.
I need all of yours suggession & also want to know about its distance range I mean from how many distance it can work fine?
Any help would be appreciaive.
Thanks in advance!
i have had 2 logitech wireless keyboard+mouse combi products and have been very happy with both, one my daughter now uses(can't remember product code) and a mx3200 i now use, range depends on battery strength etc but my usual operating range is about 8/10 foot away from receiver/pc.
so first i'd recommend looking at logitech products within your budget then using google to find reviews on the ones you can afford.
No one can really recommend specific models for you. The keyboard and mouse are extensions of YOUR hands and therefore must feel right in YOUR hands. You need to go to your local computer or office supply store and touch and feel for yourself. Some folks like long throw keys, some short. Some like a firm key with resistance, some a mushy key. Some a click for feedback, some total silence. Some folks like a small mouse, some a large. Some a contoured mouse, some symmetrical. Some folks are right-handed, some folks are left and want a left-handed mouse. I am right handed but use my mouse with my left hand so I want a symmetrical mouse.
Some folks set their keyboard on a desk and have lots of room for a big wide keyboard with extra keys on the sides. Some folks use a keyboard tray of limited width. And if they want their mouse on the same level plane as the keyboard, they need a narrow or even compact keyboard with the extra keys (if any) on top. These are things you need to sort out for yourself. We can't do it for you.
Certainly, Logitech is a major player and makes good products. I use a Logitech mouse with my notebook. I don't know who really makes Microsoft keyboards and mice but I am very happy with the quality and performance of my MS Wireless Comfort 5000 Set that I use on my main PC. These are Bluetooth devices so the range naturally is not great. But it is at least 12 feet to my back wall. If you want greater range, you need to avoid Bluetooth and will need regular RF (wireless).
Sets are typically cheaper, but you risk not really liking one part of the set or the other and therefore a separate keyboard and mouse may be better for you - however, if you mix brands, you may need to use two USB dongles - so make sure your computer has the ports or consider a hub.
You don't have to spend a fortune and spend $100 or more for the pair, but if you go cheap, you get cheap.
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI