This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

A Gaming Section

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey people at What The Tech, My username is Redeye or Redeye3323 and I recently got told about this Forum by a friend. I did notice that there is no Gaming Support Section of WtT, which would probably be useful. I am not sure if you have considered this but I would like to throw it in the bag. I would be willing to help run it if you wish, I already have much experience from being a Games Team Senior Tech on a certain forum and I know another person who would probably help me out (however, I will still be on that team and won't be taking any of their members lol). I hope you consider it, although I know I would have reservations about a new poster suggesting something like this. If you wish to know more about my experience and are an Admin, I will be happy to send you links over PM and such (I realise it is advertising to post it on the open forum so I made sure not to). Thank you, Redeye