This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi guys

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi guys! My name's PavilionGamer, I'm new to Windows in general, and I game a ton. I got several recommendations for this site just in case my system broke down or I got a virus. I hear there are some really cool people on here with expertise in any kind of system, and I look forward to meeting you guys!

 

:D

Hello PavilionGamer122 and welcome to the WTT community.

 

There are many here who are experts in their own field and I'm sure that whatever your problem is, there will be someone to give advice and guidance.

 

If you think your system has malware, I suggest you go here and follow the recommendations to start a new topic.

 

Regards

 

Satchfan