This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hey all, I'm Redeye

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hey all, My screen-name is either Redeye or Redeye3323 (depending on the avaliability) but my real name is Daniel. I am 17 years of age and from the UK, Norfolk to be precise ^_^ I have had at least 10 months of experience with forum-based tech support, gaming in particular, so I will try and offer help where possible. I hope I do a good job lol Nice to meet you all! Redeye :D
Hello redeye :welcome: You've joined a great forum, which I'm sure with your forum experience is by now obvious to you. The techies and malware fighters here are some of the most experienced around. I don't do any gaming myself but good to know that you are willing to share your knowledge. Best wishes Satchfan
Hey setch, Although I come from arguebly the biggest tech support forum (it's name lol), I like and see a lot of potential in WTT and it's already impressive usage and skilled staff. I am hoping I could maybe help out with something but I will wait for LDTate's reply first. I am also considering learning malware removal but probably another time when i am not busy with assignments. Sorry if my post is erratic, I am on my psp and it isn't easy to write. Thanks for the kind reply, Redeye
Hey setch, Although I come from arguebly the biggest tech support forum (it's name lol), I like and see a lot of potential in WTT and it's already impressive usage and skilled staff. I am hoping I could maybe help out with something but I will wait for LDTate's reply first. I am also considering learning malware removal but probably another time when i am not busy with assignments. Sorry if my post is erratic, I am on my psp and it isn't easy to write. Thanks for the kind reply, Redeye

-Redeye- :wavey:

Maybe this is the linky for you –> here :blush:


Regards,
Jkc73 :)

Hey mate,

I have already read that :D

I usually follow what is on there anyway, but I did find it an interesting read lol

Cheers,
Redeye