This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Printer keeps installing.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I think this is a setting issue rather than a printer issue but not sure. eg when I open my external hard drive a programme to `set up & install printer hp 1310` starts to run for a set up and then the hp alert box dissapears. when I switch the printer on the same happens. It never done this until recently and the only other programme I installed was a trial was for doing PFD files which I later uninstalled. That is the only change I can think of since this started. In fact the printer I have is an hp 1317 although as it has been installed for over a couple of years it could well be the same drivers as the 1310. (which may have been my previous one) which I believe is the same series. Any thoughts on how to stop this? thank you.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI