This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

HP Printer Glitch

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have an HP PSC 1210v All-In-One printer that has been installed for quite some time. Now, every time I try to scan or copy with it, my Windows wants to INSTALL the software. If I click the "Cancel" button on the installation initialization box, it tries again, about 15-20 times to install. FINALLY it gives up and scans or copies. Any ideas? THANKS!
I forgot to include the HiJack This header. Here it is: Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 10:42:10 AM, on 3/30/2006 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI