This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

USB wireless adapter problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I am building a CarPC for my new F150, and one problem I am having is that when the computer wakes from sleep, the USB wireless adapter isn't detected, but Windows detects unknown hardware. So then I have to unplug, and plug it back in, and it works immediately. The same thing goes for my bluetooth adapter. In device manager, I even disabled the "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" option, but it still doesn't work. Thanks in advance, Mike
Laptop components… Meaning, buy something else that will work? I'm not sure where to even look for "Laptop Specific" drivers for the two devices.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI