This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Runtime Error-microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello. I have been receiving this error message lately-(Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime Library, Run Time Error, Program C:\Program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccProxy.exe). Can somebody tell me why this error is occurring and how can I fix it? I am running WinXp Media Center Edition 2002/Sp2. Thanks.
All I've found is a Symantec KB in Japanese, translated page is below:
Symantec KB

It's for Norton Internet Security 2004 7.0. You can try uninstalling it and reinstalling to see if that helps.

Download and run the Norton Removal Tool

Regards,

Ax

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI