This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Cyberlink PowerDVD volume problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I've had this problem for as long as I can remember. When I put a DVD in and start Power DVD, it automatically sets the master volume to 35%, and the source volume to 75%. Its really annoying because you have to turn them back up to hear anything that the DVD is playing. After 5 years of this, I'm hoping there is a solution. I have checked for updates on Power DVD, but its says it is up to date (5.3.1012 patch). I've looked for setting to change this but I have found nothing. If anyone has an idea I'd be glad to hear it. Thanks for your time!
Hi, sorry to hear of the problem with your sound.
You may need to back up your registry, so go here:
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/erunt.html
download Erunt, install it and make a registry back up..just in case you hit the wrong key…..(editing the registry and making a small mistake can render your machine unbootable)
When you have protected your position take a look here and see if this does the trick for you:
http://forum.digital-digest.com/archive/in…hp/t-13782.html
Regards
paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI