This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Home-made dvd playing problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have recently made a DVD of our holiday, with music, using Windows DVD Maker. The disk plays back fine on the computer (Dell Inspiron 1525) but when I put it into our DVD Player it sticks permanently after about 6 mins - always in exactly the same spot. A similar DVD of last year's holiday also sticks at exactly the same time (after 6 mins) although this DVD was fine on the tv we had previously - using the same DVD player. We have a new Toshiba televison and also have Sky Plus, and the DVD player is a JVC XV-N212. I have sent a copy of the DVD to some friends who have had no problems. The DVD I used was Verbatim DVD-RW 4x. Would be very grateful for any help please.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI