This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

sound advice

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Music and movie CD's play but the sound is choppy . I'm not sure if it's the optic drive or the software that has a problem. One driver is from Dell (HL-DT-ST CDRW/DVD GCC4482) and the other is a MAD DOG (MD- XDVD9). Not sure what changed. They used to play just fine. Also, not sure why it doesn't play as loud as it used to. Help! :pullhair:
Sorry it took so log to reply. I've been kind of busy. Only just found out that the audio properties had been messed with. That's why I wasn't getting A lot of sound from my speakers. thanks

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI