This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hello All

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I have been a lurker of a few sights like this one and have learned alot over the years. You guys are awesome for giving up your time to help others. I'm OK at getting rid of minor to medium problems myself from being self tought and reading. I would like to one day take the next step to finish my knowledge and help others myself. I look forward to learning all I can around here. I will give out my age…… When I started with computers they were big as most small desks and had just took the leap from DOS to Windows 3.1…….. Using prodigy at 56k on a good day….lol….. Well guys im from Mississippi and a Engineer by trade…………Daddy for life Thanks for reading if you made it this far, Frontrunner
:welcome: Frontrunner Glad you took the plunge and joined. As you say, there's a lot to learn here. Good luck if you decide to apply to the classroom. Regards Satchfan