This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Newbie wants to be one of you

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi I am new here and I want to be a member of this board and wanna friendship with all of you and help each other, I have sent my application and waiting for the reply.. I have a problem though, I am not able to use the PM facility ,can anyone help me?
Hello james.bot,

Hi I am new here and I want to be a member of this board and wanna friendship with all of you and help each other,
I have sent my application and waiting for the reply..
I have a problem though, I am not able to use the PM facility ,can anyone help me?


The board sent you a PM regarding your application Apr 10 2010, all applicants can receive and read such correspondence from Administrators.

Members need to reach a certain post count before they can send a PM. :)

Best regards,

Hello james.bot,

Hi I am new here and I want to be a member of this board and wanna friendship with all of you and help each other,
I have sent my application and waiting for the reply..
I have a problem though, I am not able to use the PM facility ,can anyone help me?


The board sent you a PM regarding your application Apr 10 2010, all applicants can receive and read such correspondence from Administrators.

Members need to reach a certain post count before they can send a PM. :)

Best regards,


I am extremely sorry to say you that I have not got any message, actually I have not found any message box. where to check for my pm?
Hello james.bot.

I am extremely sorry to say you that I have not got any message, actually I have not found any message box. where to check for my pm?

Site FAQs: http://forums.whatthetech.com/help.html
It should be in your message box, however I have sent you a copy via email.

even my post count is always "0" why?

Because you are posting in "Meet and Greet" where posts are not counted.

Hope that helps. :)

Hello james.bot.

I am extremely sorry to say you that I have not got any message, actually I have not found any message box. where to check for my pm?

Site FAQs: http://forums.whatthetech.com/help.html
It should be in your message box, however I have sent you a copy via email.

even my post count is always "0" why?

Because you are posting in "Meet and Greet" where posts are not counted.

Hope that helps. :)


I am still not able to find the message box,
nevertheless I have got your message via email
thank you for replying me.