This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Private Messenger

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello, I think this place should be the correct place to ask. I don't have PM function in my account, can I know why? I am waiting for a reply from admin to be sure whether I am entitled for enrollment to classroom. But i don't have PM function. How can I get to know if I am accepted? Please advice. Thanks R"
Hi Raizo,
You have raised a similar question in the topic you have open here:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Hello_t11165…190#entry650190
It is best to ask your question in only one of our forums…..

You do not need the pm function at this stage…all applications to join the classroom are fully and carefully considered……. An admininistrator will inform you of the decision that has been made. The Administrator will be able to ensure that a message is able to get through to you.
Regards
paws