C cowsgonemadd3 Topic Starter Post #1April 1, 2005, 5:01 PM UTC I was going to send a pm to tom and it said I cant use this board feature. Why is this?
Hans Post #2April 1, 2005, 5:11 PM UTC If I remember correctly you should have 5 posted messages before you can PM someone
C cowsgonemadd3 Post #3April 1, 2005, 5:20 PM UTC I had 3 counting this one why am I in group im a fool? With no posts?
Hans Post #4April 1, 2005, 5:22 PM UTC That's a 1 April joke. As you can see, I'm a "Fool" too. Click your username to see your real postcount. You've 4 messages now, so say something in this thread, and let me know if you can PM after that
LDTate Post #5April 1, 2005, 10:52 PM UTC last edited April 1, 2005, 10:53 PM UTC I was going to send a pm to tom and it said I cant use this board feature. Why is this? Not sure that would be a very good idea anyway. Do you have a question we can help you with?
C cowsgonemadd3 Post #6April 2, 2005, 4:32 AM UTC Why would that be bad? Oh I was going to say something to him.
Hans Post #7April 2, 2005, 4:50 AM UTC Probably because of this: http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?show…view=getnewpost
C cowsgonemadd3 Post #8April 2, 2005, 5:49 AM UTC Well I didnt see where it said dont send him a pm. I didnt know all of this. Its a sad story.