This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi to all…. nice to meet u all & thanks for allowing & accepting me to join this forum ! I hope I can learn from the expert in this forum & someday may able to help to contribute for all too Thanks & have fun B)
:welcome:

Introduce yourself by describing your computing experience and general areas of computing interest. :)

I hope you will learn and benefit as you read and interact in our Forums.
To get you started on the right track, read the Forum Rules and the Guides provided for organization and assistance when posting questions and asking for help:

http://forums.whatthetech.com/boardrules.html
http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?act=SR&f=119
http://forums.whatthetech.com/Welcome_New_…rs_t106388.html

Best Regards
Hi Kaiserpau and welcome to WTT. There is certainly plenty to learn here and many helpful people to help and answer questions. Have a good look around and enjoy the forum. Kind regards Satchfan