This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Help Please

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I hope I don't get in too much trouble for posting this here, but the system won't let me PM or email any of the staff. It also won't let me edit my own profile. Any help would be much appreciated.
I believe that is true until a number of posts have been made, it is at spywareinfo.com, which has stong links to here. I also can't change things here yet. PM's are only for private messages not for attracting the attention of who you would like to answer your problem, and at SWI it was getting out of hand. If you have a problem please read the FAQ's and post your problem for an expert to check.