Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

[Closed] HELP! Cannot Download anything, access internet options.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 cy419

cy419

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:43 AM

Hi! I Downloaded IE8 a couple of weeks ago. Since downloading it I found I had problems logging on to certain sites, so i unistalled it. Since uninstallin Internet explorer 8 I can no longer download ANYTHING from the internet, I cannot open internet options inside the control panel, there is no option on the internet browser for file, save, internet options etc, and when I click on my mouse's right button nothing happens. Please can someone help me?? I have Windows XP, SP2. I do not use Spybot and have tried a system restore, which did nothing. If this is Malware how can I get rid of it if i cannot download anything??? Cy

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 extremeboy

extremeboy

Retired WTT Malware Disintegrator Teacher

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 04:49 PM

Hello and welcome to WTT!

If you still require help please do the following to see the condition of your machine and also please give a description of any remaining problems or symptoms you may still have please.

Please read the instructions here first: http://forums.whatth...rs_t106388.html

Post the results once done. Any problems/questions you can let me know.

~Extremeboy

Edited by extremeboy, 19 November 2009 - 05:10 PM.

If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image

#3 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 03:25 PM

Hello.

Are you still there?

If you are please follow the instructions in my previous post.

If you still need help, follow the instructions I have given in my response. If you have since had your problem solved, we would appreciate you letting us know so we can close the topic.

Please reply back telling us so. If you don't reply within 7 from the last day I replied initially, the topic will need to be closed.

Thanks for understanding.

With Regards,
Extremeboy

Edited by extremeboy, 24 November 2009 - 03:25 PM.

If I'm helping you and I don't reply within 48 hours please feel free to send me a PM.

Note: Please do not PM me asking for help, instead please post it in the correct forum requesting for help. Help requests via the PM system will be ignored.

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, you may wish to Posted Image

#4 extremeboy

extremeboy

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 27 November 2009 - 02:57 PM

Due to inactivity this topic will be closed. If you need help please start a new thread.