ello all, i c everyone moved on, i was a former student(freshman) here few years ago but fell off after getting busy with other things and also the closing down of a certain website(i forgot the name) that i used in finding out the status of certain malware. i reached upto i think PL9 or 10 i saved most or all of my work!!! what
should i do to get myself back in track???
You need to reapply to the Classroom and start fresh.
Malware has changed so much in the past few months that any training you had 6 mths ago is outdated.
I too was a victim of time delegation, many things happening at once often makes the classroom that little bit more difficult.
I also made progress through to about PL#9 or #10, then everything changed in the classroom due to upkeep, and a lot of students had to start over with more difficult exercises. We still made our way through them, I completed Freshman, only to fall short of time resources. Some are now posting to live logs and some like myself have to reconsider the time factors. It is a mighty road with mighty rewards.