This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

I'm back

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I was a member back in the tomcoyote.org days(like almost 2 years ago); had actually started training to be a volunteer. Then I was diagnosed with cancer and had other priorities take over my life. Fortunately, through the things I learned at this forum all my family's computers remained healthy while I was gone ;-) After chemo and xrt and 3 surgeries, I am at the moment back to full song and thought I'd return and troll around a bit – see what's new in the malware world and maybe even consider getting back into the classroom.
A warm welcome back to you NyankeeC :). Hopefully things are going well with you. You may also consider joining the Malware Classrooms again. Best Regards, drragostea
:welcome: Nyankeec, :thumbup: We are pleased to see you return to the forum. I wish you well and we all hope the dreaded cancer has gone for good and you will be around here for sometime. I notice you have just registered, were you under a different username when you were training in the Classroom when the forum was then TomCoyote forum? Just interested that is all. :) Again a warm welcome to you. kind regards,
Thanks tallin – glad to be back. When I was on tomcoyote my username was the same, but when I tried to use it to login it wouldn't work, so i reregistered.