Hiya,
This is my first post with you and Im hoping to make this a regular stop-by.
I have opted to join your Malware school and so fingers crossed.
I hope to speak to you all a little more in the coming months.
All the best.
Thanks guys I put a bit of work into my application so hoping i get accepted, if not then hmmmm
Mobilemania….. you was welcoming inzanity! He/she has made over 1k posts hehe
very warm welcomes inzanity!! Lets hope we guys spend great time together
Thank you though, I do assume you mean me
Hi Satchfan, I will try to look around like you say there certainly is alot to look through and its knowing where to start hehe. I don't want to start reading something only to find I was accepted in the school and then have to read something different…or would that not matter and not overwhelm me?
Not to hijack your thread, TopHat, but I am also a new Member, also hoping to join the Malware school. It looks like your application was accepted, so congratulations. :thumbsup:
I live in Los Angeles, and have been helped with malware infections by two other forums (which unfortunately were not taking new students), so I figure it's time for me to return something to the community.
I'm sure a Moderator or Admin will check your post shortly and provide you with the link you need to apply to the Classroom. I am not sure where I saw it myself, otherwise I would post it up for you. All the best.
I'm sure a Moderator or Admin will check your post shortly and provide you with the link you need to apply to the Classroom. I am not sure where I saw it myself, otherwise I would post it up for you. All the best.
Sorry not to have replied before but have been a bit busy.
I don't want to start reading something only to find I was accepted in the school and then have to read something different…or would that not matter and not overwhelm me?
Trust me - now you are accepted in the classroom, you will need to research very many things during your training, some of which will result in good information and some of which will not. It will be up to you to differentiate between the "good" and "bad" information. Being accepted in the classroom doesn't automatically help you to decide what is good or bad information.
Reading the information exchanged between members of the various forums here at WTT is interesting, but unless the response is by one of the forum experts, it is not something that should be accepted as good information.
Now are “Freshman Class”, congratulations are in order.