This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Dell Latitude C400

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello, I have a Dell Latitude C400 notebook, about 5-6 years old, and I've been having keyboard problems since the last update occurred on Mozilla FireFox. Immediately following the update the majority of the keys on the left side of the keyboard stopped working as well as the Backspace key. I tried uninstalling FireFox and rebooting, but that solved nothing. Can you give me any insight into this problem, and most importantly a resolution? Thanks!
You can try an external keyboard temporarily to see if it is a software issue. However, theres about a 0.0% chance it has anything to do with software. The keyboard has gone bad. It will need to be replaced.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI