This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hi

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi people, Wanted to introduce myself before seeking help. I came across this site as probably many do whilst trying to resolve a PC issue I have. Having read through the forum it seems I could be at the end of my journey! My hobbies are PCs - not so much building them or fixing but more on the using programs side of things. To be honest I probably spend too much time on my PC but hey, do what you enjoy! So what about me? I'm 30, a Production Engineer from Devon in England and I love eating and drinking. Not a good combination to have if you like being on your PC all day. Thanks for having me and I look forward to receiving any help! DtM2000
Welcome aboard, DtM2000! Hope the recent storm-surge left you safe and secure. Browse around. WTT has loads of good information for the reading and learning. Best Regards