This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

javascript disabled

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I was on a website just now and went to use a facility on it. A message was displayed that 'javascript is disabled. Limited activity available'. I can't find any reference in Tools/Internet Options menu for javascript to allow/disallow. Can this be done somewhere else, or would anyone have any suggestions as to how I can fix this. I have Sun Java™ 6 Update 15 and Java™ SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1 installed on the pc. Thanks for reading and in advance for any help offered. hedley

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI