This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Java won't work [Solved]

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My Java stopped working and I have tried reinstalling it and it says I don't have java enabled. I have Windows 7. I'm using Firefox and Java Deployment toolkit is disabled. It appears it is only Firefox that won't work.

 

Can't find a way to delete this.  I managed to get it working.

Hello Starwood and welcome back to WTT.

Are you having any problems other than the Java one? As this is a malware removal forum, we're not really equipped to deal with this and, and unless you think this may be malware-related, you'd be better off starting a topic in our Other Software forum where they are probably more capable of offering a viable solution.

Have a look at this article and see if that helps.

Satchfan

I thought it was a malware problem because it just suddenly stopped working but as I posted I did manage to figure out how to fix it.  I just couldn't find a way to delete this post after I made it.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI