Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Javascript enabled in Firefox but website sees it disabled

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ittiandro

ittiandro

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:22 AM

Hi I am on Windows 7, Mozilla Firefox and I use a JonDoFox browser. ( JonDonym-Jap). All of a sudden, I can no longer login to a classified ads website, as I used to. This site nowt prompts me to enable Javascript, but I checked the browser options and Javascript IS already enabled! Because of this,the login area in the site is deactivated and I cannot enter my username and PW. I used to login to this site without problems before. I wonder what has gone amiss and what I can do to solve the problem. Thank you Franco

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Ztruker

Ztruker

WTT Technical Elder

• Tech Team
  • 8,292 posts
  • Interests:Helping people fix MS Windows related computer problems of all kinds.

Waking each morning to see the green side of the Earth!

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:13 PM

Hi ittiandro, welcome to WhatTheTech. Never heard of JonDoFox. Does it work with other browsers like IE, FIreFox, Google Chrome or Opera? If so then it's most likely a problem with your browser. Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling it?

Rich

Die with memories, not dreams. – Unknown

#3 Doug

Doug

Retired Administrator -Tech Team

• Tech Team
  • 10,057 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:11 AM

ittiandro, You are using an annonymizer proxy network, which because of its complex connection to subscribed peers may demonstrate a "lag" in connection beyond your ability to predict and control. That in itself may or may not be the cause of your inability to login to various sites. Browsing directly from your ISP and ISP's DNS service may produce better result, but without the benefit of being annonymous. This is not a type of problem that can be "fixed" by a single user, and is not a Topic that WTT Forums will assist with. Best Regards
The help you receive here is free.
If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online.