This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Javascript enabled in Firefox but website sees it disabled

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi I am on Windows 7, Mozilla Firefox and I use a JonDoFox browser. ( JonDonym-Jap). All of a sudden, I can no longer login to a classified ads website, as I used to. This site nowt prompts me to enable Javascript, but I checked the browser options and Javascript IS already enabled! Because of this,the login area in the site is deactivated and I cannot enter my username and PW. I used to login to this site without problems before. I wonder what has gone amiss and what I can do to solve the problem. Thank you Franco
Hi ittiandro, welcome to WhatTheTech. Never heard of JonDoFox. Does it work with other browsers like IE, FIreFox, Google Chrome or Opera? If so then it's most likely a problem with your browser. Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling it?
ittiandro, You are using an annonymizer proxy network, which because of its complex connection to subscribed peers may demonstrate a "lag" in connection beyond your ability to predict and control. That in itself may or may not be the cause of your inability to login to various sites. Browsing directly from your ISP and ISP's DNS service may produce better result, but without the benefit of being annonymous. This is not a type of problem that can be "fixed" by a single user, and is not a Topic that WTT Forums will assist with. Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI