This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

bookmark icons in firefox change on their own?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I have a strange problem in my firefox browser whereby the site icons in my favourite bar will change to a different site icon on their own. for example the e-bay icon in my fav bar will change to amazons icon giving me two amazon icons instead of one.I used to have favicon installed and I think that has been the cause of it.Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
Thanks for the advice :thumbup: I think I have solved it though earlier today I was looking for an answer to the problem and found a solution…I went into about:config and disabled favicons,it appears to have done the trick.thanks for trying to help though :thumbup:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI