This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Firefox resets every time I reboot computer.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Every time I reboot my computer, Firefox resets. It has the "Most Visited" button on the bookmarks toolbar (never stays away), the two tabs that open instead of the home page are "Welcome to Firefox" and "Mozilla Firefox Start Page" which is basically just a google search bar. It never saves my home page. When I close Firefox, it asks me if I want to save & quit, quit, or cancel. So pretty much anything I change in Options resets after I reboot my system. This has been going on for a while now, and I have no idea how to fix it. It is extremely annoying. Could someone please help me with this? Thank you so much.

Link to malware topic:
http://forums.whatthetech.com/exe_files_no…ng_t108471.html

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI