This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

accessibility wizard messed me up

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I accidentally went into accessibility wizard so I canceled out it and pressed to to undo any changes. However, all the mini icons in my taskbar are now enlarged and fuzzy. This also includes the icon in the upper left corner of firefox and windows explorer. If i try to select "Use usual text size for Windows" then the icons become normal but some text becomes weird, and the minimize/maximize/close buttons get really small. Help! How do I make my icons normal again without messing up my text!
System Restore is always a quick fix option:

start > All Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore

Choose a point prior to your problem and Restore.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI