This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Need Help/Directions On where To Go here

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.


Hello.

My name is Stephen

I have been working With Computers Sence 1994 Or Came To Start To Know about them I was Only fourteen and my family

dident have the money for our own PC. From 1995 to 2007 I Worked With Pc's Learning Basic commands

and funtionalitys trouble shooting techniques.

Secnce 2007 My Wife and I was given a Hp Pavilion a1710n AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual core procssor 4200+.

1024Mb Ram Ect. Long Story Short Started Having Problems Most Miner Driver issues compatability

issues That Forced Me to Ether Pay To get These Things Fixed buy The Geek Squad LOL LOL No OR

Doit Myself Well Thank GOD and Google I Made It To The Malware Portion Of My PC Self Taught Carrer

Where I Take What I know And Offer To help Others That Otherwise Prefer My Help Or Can not Afford A Pro

to Help. OO Yeah My Question Where do I sign Up For Class Can I Get A Link Untill Then I will surf

The Forums. And BTW I Have Adult ADD, lol Later
Hello Shinedown2012, :welcome:

OO Yeah My Question Where do I sign Up For Class Can I Get A Link Untill Then I will surf
The Forums.


Your application to MRU has already been received. They sent a message informing you that the information which came through in your application was incomplete and you needed to apply again.

Regards. :)
That would Make Three Times I'm not Good at spelling or grammer or Punctuation have to Copy From Fire Fox Or Google If Need Be I will Just Type the correct spelling Edit Still no andswer 06/15/09 Turns out there great at what they do but have nothing new to offer me. but there a great site.MWU