This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Hey WhattheTech members : )

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I thought I would be slick and donwload netbus. I had to remove it since im going to be able to have this computer. I was trying to screw it up : D I guess I was on the right track? I found this site looking for removal help with the netbus program. Which wasnt to bright to download. Since I didnt know what I was getting myself into. So I want to learn how to fix my own computer and help other people also. I can learn things about computers all day : ) I guess you could call me a huge nerd or w/e ^_^ Where do I get the training to help other people out AND myself? With viruses and stuff of course. Im thankful for all the help im getting right now with the whole netbus issue. Hopefully Avira and ComboFix and SDFix got it deleted. One thing that would help me out a bunch is disabling the avira infection beep. It scares me….. XD Thanks a lot bye. :wavey:
Hi there and welcome to the forums. :welcome: Be careful with programs like Combofix and SDFix, if you don't know what you're doing with them, you shouldn't be using them. You can apply to join the Classroom, where you will be trained to remove malware properly. Cheers