This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Sound But No Video In Windows Media Player 11

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I just downloaded WMP 11. I'm able to hear the audio but I cannot see the video. Do I need to download a codec ? If so, what codecs ?
Yes, you might need a codec.

You can try this: K-Lite Codec Pack

I have also seen problems like this on laptops where a person is using an external monitor. Does this sound like your situation?

I have also seen problems like this on laptops where a person is using an external monitor. Does this sound like your situation?

That wasn't my problem, but I used the link you gave downloaded the codec, and I can now see video. Thanks for your help appleoddity.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI