This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Windows Media Player Codec Error?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Okay…so I have the phone Sony Ericsson W810i (Black). I made a song on music DJ on my phone and I transfered it onto my computer. It's a .mid file not .midi but it's a midi sequence file? I've searched for codecs and players but none have tried so far and I just got fed up and decided to ask someone who knows more than I do. François
Yes that error is very broad hence my frustration to fix it. I've tried that page before starting this topic, nothing doing. I just wanted to say that it is a .mid file but when I google, '".mid" codec for windows media palyer 10', I get almost no downloadable resources. It is midi sequence, however when I try to play the file with a midi player it says wrong type of file. Any suggestions? François
i have never heard of a .mid file. midi file, yes. there are audio converters like .wav or .midi to mp3 etc. i use zoom player standard and i dont see any file association for a .mid file. maybe its specific only to the software that produced the audio stream?
Yeah I was thinking that, I tried searching for sony ericsson music dj codecs, but to no avail. I guess I will just listen to the files on my phone. Thanks for your help Shelf, François

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI