This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Introduction

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello all, My name is Mark, born on 22th of September in 1994, so I will be 18 years in 18 or 19 days. I like it to work with a computer and help other people with it. I registerd earlier here but never posted, this will change right now. Questions? Feel free to ask!

Hi Mark1994 and welcome to the forum.

Have a good look around - there's lots to read and learn.

Happy birthday for the 22nd.

Yeah I know. So I can learn English and hope to become a Malware Expert.
Hi Mark, From The Netherlands? I love it there! The first time I was there I went to do the Neimegan (sorry if that is misspelled) Volksmarch. It was fantastic!!

Hi Mark,

From The Netherlands? I love it there! The first time I was there I went to do the Neimegan (sorry if that is misspelled) Volksmarch. It was fantastic!!

Haha, yeah from The Netherlands, you mean Neimwegen?