This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Howdie Everyone

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello Everybody' I'm Scott196 and I'd like to introduce myself… Not young, but not too old (I was a teenager when I played with my 1st Vic 20) Old enough to go to the bar (in all 50 states) when I got to play with my 1st commodore 64 Married by the the time I played with the 1st commodore 128 Divorced well before anyone (except Bill) ever dreamed about Windows But enough about that stuff… I enjoy working around the house (DIY stuff), Gardening, and until recently working in a sheet metal shop (12yrs). But times are hard and the shop is all but closed so I find myself with a lot of tine on my hands. I have signed up for malware school here at WTT and hope to make a difference out there in cyberspace. I'll see you all in the forums. Good luck to All
Welcome Scott196, Your experience is welcome. We all enjoy learning here. Gardening? That's a joy of mine too, though this year I'm way behind mother-nature and only have the tomatoes and chili peppers planted. Should have some melon going in a month ago, but like I say, I'm way behind this year. I do a bit of stainless steel product development, and yes, businesses are suffering. See ya around the Forums.
Heya Scott196,

:welcome: I am sorry to hear about your job situation. :( But at the same time I'm glad to see that you have decided to turn that negative into a positive ! :thumbup: I sincerely hope things go well with your application, and that you find a place here at WTT as a malware fighter. Remember that lots of folks here have full time jobs and are still able to give time to the cause. ;) I wish you well with your job situation as well. I'm glad you decided to come here and study with us. I hope to see you in class soon ! B)

Heya Scott196,

:welcome: I am sorry to hear about your job situation. :( But at the same time I'm glad to see that you have decided to turn that negative into a positive ! :thumbup: I sincerely hope things go well with your application, and that you find a place here at WTT as a malware fighter. Remember that lots of folks here have full time jobs and are still able to give time to the cause. ;) I wish you well with your job situation as well. I'm glad you decided to come here and study with us. I hope to see you in class soon ! B)

Thanks for the warm welcome.
I've been accepted and will be starting my training ASAP

never touched commodores before, those are …..old :whistling: :)

We used a cassette recorder to store our programs and files. It took several months to save enough cash to buy a blazing fast 5 1/4" floppy drive :rofl:

Gardening? That's a joy of mine too, though this year I'm way behind mother-nature and only have the tomatoes and chili peppers planted. Should have some melon going in a month ago, but like I say, I'm way behind this year.

Just put my tomatoes yesterday. Should have peppers, beans, lettuce and radishes in this weekend. Glad to hear I'm not the only one that's behind :blush:

See everyone on the forums :thumbup:
Scott196,

Congratulations on getting accepted !!! :woot:
See ya in class… Shhhhh….. Don't tell anyone else I'm asking you this… Sit next to me so I can copy off your notes :whistling:

Scott196,

Congratulations on getting accepted !!! :woot:
See ya in class… Shhhhh….. Don't tell anyone else I'm asking you this… Sit next to me so I can copy off your notes :whistling:


NOTES :o Nobody told me I had to take notes :pullhair:
Hello, Scott196! [external image: Posted Image]
[external image: Posted Image] [external image: Posted Image] Kathy
:wavey: Hi Scott196. :welcome: and congratulations on being accepted for the WTT Classroom. :thumbup: With the gardening and the classroom you won't have to worry about time on your hands anymore! Classroom is hard work but will be worth it in the end. Regards Satchfan