Don't know if this is in the right place or not, but here goes. I have reinstalled windows for the second time in 10 days. When I went to reinstall Nero 9 after the first reinstall, it could only be done by downloading from Nero's website (according to Nero) and installing Net Framework 3.0. After I installed Net Framework IE would let me load a website, but if I clicked on a link to open it on a page, it stopped responding. I had to close it using Task Manager. I was able to open OE and open an email, but could not click on any of the links in the email or it would stop responding and have to be closed using Task Manager. Even after doing a system restore to before Net Framework was installed the situation was the same. I decided to reinstall windows again and this time download the 3.5 version of Net Framework. All went well until about 2 hours after it was installed. The same thing happened again. Both IE & OE are 'not responding'. I set a system restore point this time before starting with the Net Framework and restored the computer to this time, but IE & OE still do not work. I assume this has something to do with the Net Framework programme. Is there any way of checking what may still be on my system, or I do I have to reinstall - again. Thanks for reading and in advance for any help offered. hedley