This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

help netframework application error

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

hi netframework error occurred Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. When I run the program This message appears Smtp error similar programs or server connection error occurs When I run the application exe Net framework 4.0 standalone install Please describe in detail See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start() at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(String fileName) at WindowsApplication1.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) ************** Loaded Assemblies ************** mscorlib Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.269 (RTMGDR.030319-2600) CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll —————————————- WindowsApplication1 Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0 CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/zzang/Desktop/%20downloader.exe —————————————- Microsoft.VisualBasic Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 10.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll —————————————- System Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.269 built by: RTMGDR CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll —————————————- System.Core Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.233 built by: RTMGDR CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll —————————————- System.Windows.Forms Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.278 built by: RTMGDR CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll —————————————- System.Drawing Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.282 built by: RTMGDR CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll —————————————- System.Runtime.Remoting Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0 Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100) CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll —————————————- ************** JIT Debugging ************** To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this application or computer (machine.config) must have the jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section. The application must also be compiled with debugging enabled. For example: When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box. You are not watching this post, click to start watching
password forgot Subscribe to a different identity 4.0.30319 In all programs The same error occurs. When I run the application These unhandled exception occurs Program error For example, the SMTP server error server connection error I've downloaded the program modding program As well as All programs that run Error from the program netframework 4.0
I am not familiar with this area of coding. Sorry.

Are you a game developer?
Or are you attempting to create a mod inside of an existing game?
Or perhaps you are attempting to use a visual basic graphical display program such as AutoCad?
Or is it a different type of project you are attempting to create?

In either case, you may benefit from reading:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms…4(v=vs.80).aspx
_______________

It is also possible that your installation of .net framework 4.0 was corrupted at installaton.
Read here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2473228
No I does not take advantage of Visual Studio I just run the downloaded program This error message appears This program developers Use the Visual Studio. If I just run the program This message appears There may be a problem with the computer's please help me

No
I does not take advantage of Visual Studio
I just run the downloaded program
This error message appears
This program developers
Use the Visual Studio.
If I just run the program
This message appears
There may be a problem with the computer's
please help me


I just run the downloaded program


Please state what "downloaded program" you are having problems with.
Hi netframework error occurred Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. sharecash downloader program to download When I run the program This message appears Smtp error similar programs or server connection error occurs When I run the application exe Net framework 4.0 standalone install

Attachments:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI