This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

DVD-R Incompatibility

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I currently bought some JVC DVD-R disks. I convert my footage with ConvertXtoDVD then burn it to a DVD with the same program. I had some Memorex DVD-RW disks which I burnt my footage unto and they played fine on my computer and DVD player. After they were all finished, I decided to try out some DVD-Rs. After burning some footage that I previously converted, I tried to play it on my computer. It doesn't seem to detect it and refuses to play it. Then, I tried it on both of my DVD players and it still doesn't work. The previously converted footage plays perfectly on the DVD-RW though, so I doubt it has anything to do with the footage or ConvertXtoDVD. Still, any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI