This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Which is the most preferable DVDRW?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Who ya gonna believe?
http://www.google.com/search?q=dvd++RW++dr…lient=firefox-a
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f61/best-cd-rw-dv…ve-setup-94503/

Other responders may be better able to offer opinions if you provide more information about your intended use.
Music,
Data backup
inter-operability with other devices (DVD players at TV, vehicle)

Need Hi Fidelity, or just need decent sound.

What's your budget?

What is your opinion or favorite up to this point, and why?

Best Regards,

P.S. I got mine (Lite-on) at TigerDirect on sale for $29…… so from that, you can decide how seriously to take any info I might offer about high end units….. :P meaning that I don't have an ear for good quality sound therefore I don't know. So luckily I don't have to spend alot.
Thanks for your reply, I think budget is not an issue here since any typical DVDRWs costs fairly cheap. Anyway, I think I know what to look for now. Thanks again :)

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI