I had a PS3 and was very impressed with Blu Ray. The build quality, reliability etc. The disks themselves are fairly scratch resistant and seem dust resistant (not that i left them in a particularly dusty environment). Anyway. I have two external hard drives and two internal. The two externals are generally full what with my music (legal) and pictures and videos. (holiday + family etc). Does anyone else think burning data to Blu Ray is an effective storage solution? I have burnt some data to DVD disks and i just go through them like crazy. I am fully aware of the positives and negatives of Blu Ray (i can only think of one negative to be honest and it's not even such a bad thing). So basically, i'd just like to hear some opinions. Are there any decent Blu Ray burners on the market right now? Not that i'm in a big rush, but i think having a couple of Blu Ray disks rather than 5 x the amount of DVD's would save some space in my home and be a good idea overall. 'Bob