Gump
Topic Starter
I hate introductions, but it was obligatory. (Not really.
)
Anyways, hi. Since I'm already posting a topic and don't know where exactly to put this, I figured I'd get some help.
Recently, I tried to uninstall my copy of Adobe Photoshop CS4 (I never use it). The installer crashed a little bit into installation for whatever reason. I attempted to uninstall again, and [the uninstallation] went fine. However, whenever I try to right-click on the desktop now, I'm greeted by this message:
[external image: Posted Image]
Explorer.exe then crashes and I have to restart it via task manager.
Oh, and feel free to use any technical jargon.
I'm running Windows XP SP3.
Anyways, hi. Since I'm already posting a topic and don't know where exactly to put this, I figured I'd get some help.
Recently, I tried to uninstall my copy of Adobe Photoshop CS4 (I never use it). The installer crashed a little bit into installation for whatever reason. I attempted to uninstall again, and [the uninstallation] went fine. However, whenever I try to right-click on the desktop now, I'm greeted by this message:
[external image: Posted Image]
Explorer.exe then crashes and I have to restart it via task manager.
Oh, and feel free to use any technical jargon.
I'm running Windows XP SP3.