Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

unable to removing adobe photoshop cs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tlnrs

tlnrs

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 October 2008 - 05:39 AM

when i tried to uninstall the photoshop cs in add/remove programs, i got this msg.. >SetupDLL\SetupDLL.cpp(442) PAPP:Adobe Photoshop CS and ImageReady CS PVENDOR:Adobe (http://www.adobe.com) PGUID:EFB21DE7-8C19-4A88-A766E16493BC $7.1.100.1248 @Windows XP Service Pack 2 (2600) IE 7.0.5730.11 and then when i click ok this one shows up: Setup has experienced an error. Please do the following: -Close any running programs -empty your temporary folder -Check your internet connection (internet-based setups) Then try to run the Setup again. Error code: -5001 the prob is, i lost the installation disc! anyone knows how do i solve this prob? T.T

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Digerati

Digerati

Built, broke, fixed, learned.

• Tech Team
  • 3,717 posts
  • MVP

Posted 07 October 2008 - 06:42 AM

Hi tlnrs and welcome.

See if this helps: Adobe TechNote - Manually remove Adobe Photoshop.
kIbxonF.gif Bill (AFE7Ret)
Freedom is NOT Free!
fl3leAE.gif Windows and Devices for IT, 2007 - 2018

Heat is the bane of all electronics!

─────────────────────

#3 tlnrs

tlnrs

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 October 2008 - 02:57 AM

heys, thankiew so much! i managed to delete it manually xD