jojo23
Topic Starter
hi guys..i saw these topic earlier so i decided to sign-up so that i can post some reply.but when i'm done signing-up, i lost that topic and really having a hard time to find it and for the fact that i have some things to do later..so, i thought of posting a new topic (sorry for this)..
ok..first, i download the SDFix.exe.
I restart my computer. After hearing the computer beep and before the windows icon appears i tap the F8 continually.
A option menu appeared, changed it to Safe Mode, but when i entered, a blue screen appeared saying:
A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow there steps:
Check for viruses on your computer.Remove any newly installed hard drives controllers. Check your hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated. Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer.
Technical information:
***STOP: 0x0000007B (0xf7906528, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)
-i ran CHKDSK /F and it says:
The type of the file system is NTFS.
Cannot lock current drive.
Chkdsk cannot run because the volume is in use by another process. Would you like to schedule this volume to be checked the next time the system restarts? (Y/N)
-I answered Y(yes).
I restarted again, tap the F8 and see if there's any changes but nothing happened.
I repeat those steps again and nothing really happened..
Should i just proceed to the second step(open the SDFix folder and double click on RunThis.bat blah..blah..blah..) even though my window is in Normal Mode?
thanks in advance and more power..
ok..first, i download the SDFix.exe.
I restart my computer. After hearing the computer beep and before the windows icon appears i tap the F8 continually.
A option menu appeared, changed it to Safe Mode, but when i entered, a blue screen appeared saying:
A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.
If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow there steps:
Check for viruses on your computer.Remove any newly installed hard drives controllers. Check your hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated. Run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer.
Technical information:
***STOP: 0x0000007B (0xf7906528, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)
-i ran CHKDSK /F and it says:
The type of the file system is NTFS.
Cannot lock current drive.
Chkdsk cannot run because the volume is in use by another process. Would you like to schedule this volume to be checked the next time the system restarts? (Y/N)
-I answered Y(yes).
I restarted again, tap the F8 and see if there's any changes but nothing happened.
I repeat those steps again and nothing really happened..
Should i just proceed to the second step(open the SDFix folder and double click on RunThis.bat blah..blah..blah..) even though my window is in Normal Mode?
thanks in advance and more power..