Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

My Computer Has Crashed...

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kanulty

kanulty

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 07:41 AM

A while ago I was having a problem with pop ups and all the mess that goes right along with them. I did the hijack this thing and it seemed to clear my computer up. It worked for about two to three weeks then all of a sudden, I restarted my computer last weekend because it was acting a little sluggish and when it went to restart, I got one of those wonderful blue screen error messages stating the following: "STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error} The Windows logon process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0x00000080 (0x00000000 0x00000000). The system has been shut down." Last time my computer messed up, I was able to turn it off after I got the error message, and log back on in Safe Mode. Now when I turn it back on, I hit the F8 button and the menu pops up. I click on the safe mode option and it starts to log on. As soon as the Windows XP screen clears, it goes to a black screen, pauses for a minute and then I get my stop message again. So apparently, I can't even log on in safe mode. I don't have a clue what to do and I don't know if i'm even posting this in the correct board. If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it! Thanks so much!

Advertisements

Register to Remove