This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

No Internet After Running OTScanIT2 Fix

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My original issue is in http://forums.whatthetech.com/Win32_Virut_…AVG_t99674.html

Essexboy is helping me with that issue but he won't be back until tomorrow. I ran the fix he suggested and now my network card is showing that a cable is unplugged and won't connect to the network. I would just wait until tomorow but I have a ton of work to do overnight before I return to my regular job tomorrow. Can anyone help me get my network restored? I have checked my hosts file, checked my cable, there are several instances of my network card listed when there should only be the one, I have pretty much tried everything I know of. Please Help! People are counting on me!
Can anyone help me get my network restored? I can not post the logs that essexboy needs to finish helping me when he returns. Please?
Your post has been Moved, Closed or Edited for one of the following reasons:

1.) You posted multiple topics and only one is required

2.) You are spamming links to other places without approval

3.) You have posted your hijackthis log to the wrong forum:
( http://forums.whatthetech.com/HijackThis_L…emoval_f27.html ) <— correct forum for HijackThis Logs

4.) Abusive language or other problems in your text

5.) Your log is too old (20 days or more) and no replies from you after a volunteer tried to help you

If you came here for help, and you have not posted a Hijackthis log to the proper forum, then you may do so now, if you came here to spam or abuse, you will be dealt with harsher on your next offense

This is a family oriented forum to help those that need help.

==============================

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI