Stevie B
Topic Starter
What the Tech Community
Howdy all !
2 min read
Stevie B
Oh, I forgot to tell you guys, I am from southern california, namely San Diego. I speak pretty good Spanish and love meeting new folks. Take care and have a good one.
Stephen aka stevie b.
tallin
[external image: Posted Image] Stevie B,
Good to see you here.
Suggest you go to this link and follow along with the assistance to New Members.
You may also like to click on the link in my signature to guide you to posting the required information for us to assist you with your forthcoming post.
With respect, I think if I were you I would lessen the system information in your profile or an Administrator may need to do it for you………we really don't need all the information posted on a permanent basis unless you are starting a thread with a problem…. you may like to look at other members profiles in their posts to get a guidance on how much information to post.
Enjoy the forum, we are pleased you found us here at WTT.
kind regards,
Edit: While I was texting to you here, you posted a HJT log - please do not answer your own log as if you access the link above you will see the Malware fighters look for logs unanswered. It may take some time for you log to be answered as the Malware forum is very busy. If you have not had an answer in 5 days, please post a gentle reminder here
Good to see you here.
Suggest you go to this link and follow along with the assistance to New Members.
You may also like to click on the link in my signature to guide you to posting the required information for us to assist you with your forthcoming post.
With respect, I think if I were you I would lessen the system information in your profile or an Administrator may need to do it for you………we really don't need all the information posted on a permanent basis unless you are starting a thread with a problem…. you may like to look at other members profiles in their posts to get a guidance on how much information to post.
Enjoy the forum, we are pleased you found us here at WTT.
kind regards,
Edit: While I was texting to you here, you posted a HJT log - please do not answer your own log as if you access the link above you will see the Malware fighters look for logs unanswered. It may take some time for you log to be answered as the Malware forum is very busy. If you have not had an answer in 5 days, please post a gentle reminder here
Mohit
Hello and Welcome to Whatthetech? Stephen.
Hope you enjoy your stay here.
– Mohit
ikickyour
Being 50 is no biggie, why be afraid of it? :-P