This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Windows XP Reintallation Problem

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi I've got an Inspiron 5100 that has become too troublesome and so I would like to start from scratch and reinstall Windows XP. However, when I start the computer with the disk inserted, I don't get the BIOS screen with reboot from CD as an option. It only has Windows XP Home Edition and Recovery Console as options. What is going on and what can I do? Thank you

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI