This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Resolved] Firewall problems

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, TomK I am having trouble entering into the hotmail site with Internet explorer. It comes up as not connected, although i am connected it is an error with my firewall settings because it lets me go to other sites such as google but not to hotmail or online banking. This has only recently happened when i have upgraded to Windows SP 2 and upgraded to internet explorer 7. Any help much appreciated. Regards Free
free, I see the Tech Team is helping you. I believe you are being helped in the correct place because this doesn't sound like a malware issue. Therefore I'm going to close this thread. If they determine you do have a malware issue, please start a new thread. :thumbup:
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance. If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI